Electric bikes are the future. With technology advancing, we are seeing some incredible bikes hit the market and what they offer is just on another level. We’re in times where Pro mountain bikers use electric bikes to get up and down trails quicker, and even people who go touring use an e-bike sometimes.
What we love about E-bikes the most is that they give people who might not be as fit or be able to ride as far the same experience as seasoned cyclists. E-bikes are excellent at bringing the cycling community together and are just an excellent tool when it comes to staying fit.
What Do We Look for in an E-bike?
When we look at E-Bikes, there are a few things we need to look at on top of what we would look at on a normal bike. The best way to understand an electric bike is to break it down, and when we do this, we will look at;
- Frame and Forks
- Battery and Motor
- Groupset and Brakes
- Wheels and Tires
- Special Features
Looking at all these points, we can understand the bike much better. In this article, we will be looking at Electric Mountain bikes, Electric road bikes, Electric Gravel Bikes, and some other types such as commuters. We are not just looking at the best specification. We look at the best value for money too.
Electric Mountain Bikes
1. Orbea Rise H10
Orbea has been making a huge focus on their mountain bikes, and the Rise H10 is an incredible bit of kit, which is an excellent example of the quality that Orbea produces.
Features of the Orbea Rise H10
Type: Full Suspension Electric Mountain Bike
- Hydroformed Aluminum Frame with Fox front and rear suspension
- Shimano EP8-RS Motor and 540Wh Battery
- Shimano 12 Speed XT Groupset
- 29″ Raceface Wheels and Maxxis Tires
- Orbea Dropper Post
The Orbea rise is a very high-performance mountain bike and comes with some serious components. The frame, like many mountain bikes, is lightweight aluminum, they do make a carbon model, but we didn’t choose that because the motor range is much more limited. The Rise comes with a Fox 34 Float Factory and a Fox Float DPS to give 140mm travel, maximum control, and a serious amount of comfort on a trail.
The motor is the Shimano EP8-RS, and it is incredibly powerful, and this is paired up with a 540Wh battery. This is a strong setup, and Shimano has invested a lot into making its electronic components excellent. Alongside this, you get the legendary Shimano XT groupset which is a very high-end model and offers a huge range of speeds on a 12-speed cassette.
The wheels are 29″ from Raceface, and these have Maxxis mixed tires on, which come in 2.4″. This is a lovely touch on a serious XC and Trail bike. The Orbea dropper post is also very good, and overall, this Orbea is a very well equipped bike.
- Excellent Orbea Frame and Suspension System
- Lots of Shimano Electronic Components, which are excellent
- It will be amazing on an XC course or Trail
- Raceface wheels are excellent
- Dropper Post Included
- It’s not the cheapest bike
- If you wanted this for Enduro would have liked more travel
Why we like it
The Orbea Rise is an incredible E-MTB, and it’s going to be a huge amount of fun on a trail. We highly rate it and believe it to be one of the best electric bikes you can currently buy.
2. Niner WFO e9 3-Star
We are a very big fan of Niner bikes because not only do they make incredible quality bikes, but they are also masters when it comes to an excellent mountain bike. We love the WFO e9 3-Star because it’s everything an electric mountain bike should be and more.
Features of the Niner WFO e9 3-Star
Type: Full Suspension Electric Bike
- Aluminum Frame and 180mm Travel Suspension Fork and Rear Shock
- Bosch Gen4 Motor and 625Wh Battery
- SRAM SX Eagle 12-Speed Groupset and SRAM Brakes
- Stans Wheelset 29″ and 27.5″ Mixed, Schwalbe Tires
- KS Levi Dropper Post
The Niner WFO is incredible, starting with the strong and stiff lightweight aluminum frame with a RockShox Zeb-R Fork on the front and a Fox Van Coil on the rear, giving you 180mm of dual suspension. Hidden under all that off-road goodness, you have a Bosch Gen4 motor that helps pedal assist you all the way up to 20mph on its 625Wh battery, and this can also give up to 80km in distance.
The gearing is the 12 Speed SRAM SX Eagle, which is incredible and offers a huge range. With all this gearing and power, you need decent brakes, so they have given you the SRAM Guide RE brakes, which give incredible stopping and powerful hydraulic disc brakes that you can trust.
Then we have the wheels as these are a mullet set up, so you have a 29″ on the front and a 27.5″ on the rear. They are paired with Schwalbe tires and are all tubeless and ready to go. Not only that, but you also have a dropper post in and not just any dropper, the KS Levi, which is a great bit of kit.
- Incredible Frame and Suspension Set up
- Bosch mid drive motor and large battery
- Very lightweight for an E-Bike
- Mullet tires for grip and performance
- The dropper post is a nice touch
- Mixed wheels mean more spares are needed
- Made for trails will be laggy on the road
Why we like it
If you’re looking for a serious trails bike with ability and raw electric power, the Niner WFO e9 3-Star is an incredible bike and will be an amazing tool for the trails.
3. Giant Talon E+3
Just say you are not looking for something as extreme as the Orbea or the Niner and are just looking for something simpler than the Talon is the one for you.
Features of the Niner WFO e9 3-Star
Type: Hardtail Electric Bike
- Giant’s Aluxx Aluminum Frame and SR Suntour Front Fork
- Giant Sync Drive Core with 400Wh battery
- Shimano Alivio Groupset and Tektro Hydraulic disc brakes
- Giant GX03V 29″ Wheels with Maxxis Tires
- Giant Fast Charge System
Giant makes an excellent electric bike, and they have made waves with them with their road, gravel, and mtb range. The Talon’s Aluxx aluminum frame is very strong and comes with a Suntour SR fork that will give you 100mm travel. It’s going to be great for smoothing out a light trail, but you are not going to take this on a downhill course. The Giant Sync Drive motor is very efficient and comes with a 400Wh battery, this will push you up climbs quickly, and you will get a max speed of 20mph. The bike also comes with a fastcharge system, so there’s not long to wait before getting out again.
The Shimano Alivio groupset gives you 9 different gears and a decent range. When it comes to this bike though, with its motor, you don’t need to worry too much about steep climbs. You also have an excellent set of hydraulic disc brakes that come from Tektro, and they will be able to stop you on a pin.
When it comes to wheels, Giant makes some excellent wheelsets. They are a solid set of 29″ wheels, and when it comes to electric bikes, they need to be strong. Not only do you have great wheels, but you also have 29″ Maxxis Rekon 2.4″ tires, and these are going to be fast and give you excellent grip on multiple terrains.
- Excellent Price for an E-MTB
- Incredible Value for money
- Looks Great
- Fast charge system
- Giant Quality
- Light Off-Road and XC only
- I would have liked more gears
Why we like it
The Giant bike is incredible value for money and if you are looking for a basic E-Bike to get you out on light trails is absolutely perfect.
4. Best Budget: Velowave Electric bike
Velowave has been in the electric bike market for a while, and they have made an incredibly powerful E-Bike with a huge amount of extras.
Features of the Velowave Electric bike
Type: Hardtail Electric Bike
- Aluminum Frame with front suspension
- 750w Bafang Motor and 750Wh battery
- 7 Speed Gearing System and Hydraulic Disc Brakes
- 26″ Wheels with huge 4″ tires
- Lighting System
The Velowave is a bit of a monster and is a huge amount of fun when it comes to a lumpy road. The aluminum frame is large and comes with a front suspension to take the edge out of the road. The Bafang motor is incredibly powerful and will take you up to 20mph on the throttle and a whooping 28mph with pedaling too. It also comes with an oversized 750Wh battery that can get you 35+ miles.
The gearing is a simple 7-speed system that will be fine to use, but you’ll need a bit of support from the motor on very steep climbs. You do have hydraulic disc brakes to help you stop quickly and safely because this isn’t a light bike.
The wheels are small 26″ wheels, but they have enormous tires. These 4″ tires are made for fat bikes, and they have put them on this mountain bike instead. It has incredible off-road ability, and you could even take this on a beach and ride there. One thing that I really like about this bike is that it also has lighting on to keep you safe at night.
- The price is very low
- Looks great
- Off-Road ability
- Decent Range
- Very heavy bike
- Good for trails. Road will be laggy
Why we like it
The Velowave is a very cool bike, and you get a lot of electric bike for your money. It’s a good buy, but the wheels and tires are a bit much, in my opinion.
Electric Road and Gravel Bikes
5. Best Overall: Orbea GAIN M20X
The Gain M20X is an incredible bike and is one of the best things to hit electric bikes in 2022. It’s powerful, fun, and hard to tell that it got a motor at all.
Features of the Velowave Electric bike
Type: Road and Gravel
- Orbea OMR Carbon Fiber Frame and Fork
- EBikeMotion X35 motor and 248Wh Ant+ Battery
- GRX810 Groupset and Disc Brakes
- 700c Wheelset with Schwalbe Tires
- OC2 Carbon Fiber Seatpost
The Orbea Gain is such a gorgeous bike, and before we start even talking about the specification, we can say it’s probably the best looking bike on this list. The frame doesn’t just look good. It’s light and fast with Orbea’s legendary OMR Carbon Fiber, which is some of the best on the market. The fork is also made of the same, and because of this, the bike feels super light and agile.
The EBikeMotion X35 Motor is very powerful and will provide the rider with 250w and 40nm of power on its maximum setting. The battery life is surprising as it only has a 248Wh battery. You expect a low range, but it still gives 50 miles on lower settings. The Groupset is Shimano’s premium Gravel groupset and has 11 speeds and a large cassette on the rear with a very wide range.
The wheelset is the Fulcrum E Racing 900, which is 700c and comes with 38c gravel tires, and of course, it’s all tubeless and ready to go. You also get a Carbon Fiber seat post and Fizik top of the line saddle.
- Very lightweight
- Huge range of top of the line gearing
- Excellent Motor with a huge distance range
- Looks Incredible
- Lightweight Wheelset
- Very popular stock moves fast
Why we like it
The Orbea GAIN M20X bike is just incredible and offers so much. It is on the higher end of the price range of bikes we have on this list, but it’s worth every penny.
6. GT eGrade Current 700c
GT has been in cycling for a long time, and not only have they made legendary BMX and Mountain bikes, but they are also producing a huge amount of quality road bikes.
Features of the GT eGrade Current 700c
Type: Road and Gravel
- Aluminum Frame with Carbon Forks
- EBikemotion X35 motor with 250Wh battery
- Microshift 10 speed groupset
- 700c Aluminum Rims with Gravel tires
- Flat Bars, Rack and Fender Mounts
We have a lot of time for the GT eGrade Current. It’s a very nice flat bar road and gravel bike with so much to offer. Let’s start by speaking about the frame, the geometry is very relaxed, and it is going to work perfectly for long days out on the bike, and with the upright position and large tires great as a fast multi-terrain beast. Like the Orbea above, it uses the EBikemotion X35, and this is a very high-end, high-quality motor that produces 50+ miles range and 250w of serious power.
The Mircoshift 10 Speed 1X groupset has an excellent range and makes those steep climbs easy to work without even the use of the motor. Paired up with the Shimano hydraulic disc brakes makes this bike a bit of an animal and very capable.
The wheels are 700c shining aluminum wheels, and they have uprated hubs to cope with the extra power from the motor. They come with some excellent WTB Resolute TCS 42c Tubeless tires that are not only pretty good on the road but a serious gravel tire. If you we’re looking for an electric touring bike, this also comes with rack and fender mounts too, so you can add panniers and more if required.
- Stealthy looking frame
- Excellent Price
- A lightweight frame with carbon forks
- Power high-quality motor
- Excellent wheels and tires
- Rack and Fender mounts
- Flat Bars aren’t for everyone
- It does look quite plain
Why we like it
The GT eGrade is an amazing electric bike and is an amazing all rounder. It can be used for absolutely anything from gravel riding to long days out on the roads touring.
7. Hurley Carve
The Hurley Carve electric is one of our budget electric bikes, and when we first were lucky enough to take a look, we couldn’t believe what you get for such a low cost.
Features of the Hurley Carve
- Steel Frame and Forks with Flat bars
- 350W Hub Motor
- Single Speed with Rim Brakes
- 27.5″ wheels and Road Tires
- Lighting and Kickstand
It is not often you get such an amazing bike for such little money. The Hurley Carve is a simple bike, but that’s why it works so well. The frame and fork are Steel, and it not only is very strong, but it also soaks up the bumps in the road very well. We absolutely love the way it looks, and for city and road riding does look very classy. The 350W hub motor is very powerful and can take up to 20mph and give you a range of about 30 miles which is excellent.
The gearing is very simple, and it is purely just a single-speed gearing system. Having the motor to help you can get away with a single gear, but in a hilly area, it can be challenging. It does save you a fortune on maintenance and is very easy to look after.
The wheels are your typical 700c road wheels, and they come with basic tires. They are strong and have a lot of spokes, so there going to be ok even if you hit a cheeky pothole. One thing I did love about this is the motor isn’t hidden behind the bottom bracket, but it is the hub of the rear wheel. You also get some great extras in the form of a lighting system for night riding and a kickstand for those cafe stops.
- The price is just unbelievable
- Looks great
- Easy and simple to maintain
- Powerful rear hub motor
- Great if you live in a flat place
- Single Speed gearing isn’t ideal in hilly areas
- All round, quite a basic bike
- Fairly heavy
Why we like it
The Hurley Carve is amazing value for money if you are looking for a basic electric bike. It is limited to just the single gear, but if you live in a fairly flat place, it’s not an issue at all.
8. Velowave Electric Road
The second Velowave bike on this list, but this one is made with the road in mind and is a bit of a force.
Features of the Velowave Electric Road
- Lightweight Aluminum Frame and Fork
- Bafang 250w Motor with 230Wh Battery
- 7 Speed Gearing and Mechanical Disc Brakes
- 700c Alloy Wheels and Road Tires
- Internal Hub Motor
We like Velowave because they make an incredible electric bike for a very little cost and a very fast delivery. The lightweight aluminum frame and fork are solid, and the bike feels very responsive to ride. The geometry is made for comfort and will put the rider in a nice upright position. The Bafang motor is smaller than the MTB version of this bike and sits in the rear hub of the wheel. It gives 250w of power and has a 230Wh battery that can give you about 30 miles in pedal assist mode.
Shimano makes the 7-speed gearing, and if you don’t know who Shimano is, they are one of the biggest bike component manufacturers in the world. This is one of their basic groupsets and offers a good gear shift. When it comes to stopping power you have mechanical disc brakes, which will give you good stopping power in all weather conditions.
The wheels are 700c road wheels with an aero profile. They come with road tires, and as mentioned before, you have the motor in the rear wheel. We love the fact this bike comes with a kickstand and also a tool kit to ensure you can fix punctures and do other jobs easily.
- Incredible Price
- A solid lightweight frame with a relaxed geometry
- 250w Bafang Motor
- Shimano Gearing and disc brakes
- Kickstand and Tool Kit
- Basic Components
- Hydraulic disc brakes would have been nice
Why we like it
The Velowave road bike is an incredible bike for the money you’re spending. It’s going to be a lot of fun on the road, and although it has basic components, it will last.
Commuter and Touring Bikes
9. Serial 1 Rush/City Speed
If your commuting was a competition, the Rush is going to be a winning bike. It not only looks the part but there’s not a box it doesn’t tick.
Features of the Serial 1 Rush/City Speed
Type: City, Commuting and Touring
- Hydroformed Aluminum Frame and Fork with internal routing
- Brose TF Mag motor with 706Wh Battery
- Carbon Belt Drive with Automatic Transmission, Hydraulic 4-Piston Brakes
- 27.5″ Wheels with 2.4″ Tires
- Fenders, Racks, and Lighting
Serial 1 is the Harley Davidson spin-off bike, and they bring something very new to the table when it comes to electric bikes. There are few places where you will get motorcycling technology and engineering put into a bicycle. Starting with the incredible looking frame, which they have hidden all the cables internally and made it sleek and aerodynamic. The motor in this bike is a Brose and is incredibly powerful. Not only does it give you a huge amount of power, but the large 706Wh battery on the right terrain can take you as far as 115 miles.
With this incredible frame, you’re going to need some special gearing, and Serial 1 has done just that. You have an automatic rear hub gearing system, so there is no need for shifters or anything like that. The bike does it all for you. It doesn’t even have a chain. Instead, they are using a carbon fiber belt drive, which doesn’t need oil and can handle a serious amount of tension.
On the wheels, you have 27.5″ alloy wheels that are incredibly wide to fit its huge Schwalbe Moto X tires, which will take you anywhere, not just to work. It also comes with pannier racks to carry gear, fenders to keep you clean and dry, and even a lighting system to ensure you are safe and seen.
- Looks incredible
- Strong internally routed frame
- Powerful motor with a huge range
- Carbon belt drive and auto transmission
- Fenders, lights, and pannier racks
- Heavier than a lot of bikes
- Auto transmission means your cadence is set
Why we like it
You can tell that a huge amount of engineering has gone into this bike, and they have really thought outside the box, which is amazing to see. I think we are going to be seeing a lot of bikes like this in the future.
10. Best Value: Batch Step-Thru E-Bike
When you’re looking at comfortable commuters, the name Batch will come up often. There Step-Thru bike is an amazing way to get to work and is extremely comfortable as far as bikes go.
Features of the Batch Step-Thru E-Bike
Type: City and Commuting
- Lightweight Aluminum frame
- Bosch 250W Motor and 400W Bosch Powerpack
- Shimano Altus Groupset and Tektro Hydraulic disc brakes
- 700c Wheelset with large tires
- Adjustable Stem, Rear Pannier Racks, and Fenders
The Batch Step-Thru frame is designed to give you the most comfortable ride possible. Its super-relaxed geometry, comfortable saddle, and adjustable stem so you can raise the handlebars to exactly where you need them to make it ideal. The forks are not your typical aluminum touring forks, but they are suspension and completely smooths out the roughest of terrain. It’s equipped with one of the finest bike motors on the market made by Bosch, giving you 250w of power, and the 400Wh battery will provide you with a range between 30-80 miles.
The Shimano Altus groupset is great, and you get a good range of gears with the motor to assist you. Shimano makes a very reliable groupset when it comes to electric bikes. The Batch has Tektro Hydraulic disc brakes, and not only are these very reliable, but they are going to do an excellent job.
The wheels are 700c, so typical road bike wheels, but they have large oversized road tires on, making this amazing for commutes and touring because they just take all the lumps out of the road. On top of these tires, you get plastic fenders to keep you dry, and the pannier rack makes it easy to carry everything you need.
- Comfortable step through frame
- Suspension fork
- Amazing Bosch motor
- Oversized tires
- Fenders and Pannier Rack
- Incredible Price
- Heavy Bike
Why we like it
The Batch Step-Thru is ideal for a comfortable commuter bike, and it’s built with absolutely solid components that will give you years and years of happy miles.
11. Gazelle Medeo T9 High Step
Gazelle has been making bikes since 1982. Some of their most stand out products are their electric bikes. The Medeo 2022 edition is incredible and has to have a place on this list.
Features of the Gazelle Medeo T9 High Step
- Aluminum Frame and Suntour Suspension Fork
- Bosch Activeline Plus Motor and 500Wh Battery
- Shimano Alivio Groupset and Brakes
- Mach1 ER-10 Wheelset and Schwalbe tires
- Fenders, Lighting, and Panniers
The Medeo T9 High Step bike is a hybrid-style commuting bike that could be used for touring. It’s got great geometry for all day long comfort, and with its suspension forks, long rides are going to be easy. The Bosch Activeline Plus motor will take you up to 20mph, and it will give you a distance range between 40-80 miles, which is a long day out on the bike.
The Shimano Alivio Groupset gives 9 speeds on a 1X groupset and offers a very good range for climbing and descending, and requires very little maintenance. Also, when the service does come round, the parts are very cheap. The brakes are the Shimano Deore Mountain bike hydraulic disc brakes for serious stopping power.
The Mach1 Road wheels are paired up with some excellent Schwalbe Big Apple tires, which are oversized road tires and just made for puncture protection and comfortable riding. The bike even comes with fenders for wet weather riding, the panniers for carrying extra luggage, and lighting for those early mornings and late nights.
- High-Quality Frame and Suspension Forks
- Bosch Motor and large battery
- Shimano Groupset and Deore disc brakes
- Great Wheels and Tires
- Lots of extras
- Quite Heavy
Why we like it
If you’re looking for a top-quality E-Bike for comfortable miles, the Gazelle Medeo is the bike for you. It’s a smooth ride and just full of excellent components, and we can’t recommend it highly enough.
E-Bike Buyers Guide
E-Bikes can be a bit difficult when it comes to finding the right bike for you at a good value for money price. Just say none of these bikes take your fancy. What do you need to look for on a hunt for the right E-Bike? In our buying guide, we’re going to tell you everything you need to know by breaking an E-Bike down into parts and to let you know what to look for.
The first thing you are going to want to think about is the bike type. Think about what you want the bike for and how you’re going to use it. If you are planning on hitting tough trails, then your going to want an electric mountain bike. If you plan to do city riding, then a city bike or a commuter will work for you, and if you are planning on hitting an alpine pass, a road bike will be the one for you.
Electric bikes tend to typically come in aluminum. They use aluminum because it is light, strong, stiff, and easily produced. It’s also an excellent material when it comes to housing a motor. You will find some in Carbon fiber electric bikes and even some steel. Any of these materials are perfect.
You also need to think about the geometry, and this means the position that the bike puts the rider into. Road racing bikes will be aggressive, and hybrids will be made for comfort. It’s important to understand what you’re getting, so you don’t end up with the wrong bike.
Motor and Battery
When it comes to motors and batteries, it’s challenging to know what you’re getting. You can get less powerful motors that are just much better because they are more efficient. It’s the same with batteries. Some smaller batteries can provide a much better distance. The best thing to do is go for a well-known brand and just check the range and distance the manufacturer says it will produce.
The motor will be situated in two different places, normally in a wheel hub or bottom bracket. Either is absolutely fine, but on high-end bikes, you will often see it around the bottom bracket area and not at the wheels for better weight distribution.
When it comes to E-Bikes gearing, although important, you don’t need a huge range. This is because, in E-Bikes, you have a motor to help you. When that motor runs out, you might need to use the gears a bit more but completely emptying your battery isn’t always the best idea. The best thing to do is go for branded gearing like Shimano or SRAM, and you will be getting what you need for the bike and get you up steep hills will a little help from the motor.
Brakes are important on bikes, on electric bikes, they are vital. When you buy an electric bike, you are getting a very powerful machine, and it can accelerate quickly and go very fast, some all the way up to 28mph. You need to be able to stop quickly too, and this is why we recommend good brakes. We advise having disc brakes if you have the choice. They come in two different types, mechanical and hydraulic. The hydraulic brakes are the more powerful choice.
Wheels and Tires
The wheels have to be very strong on electric bikes as they have a lot tougher job than normal wheels. The power that goes through them with your legs and the added power of the motor means that you might find the wheels to have a few more spokes or be a bit heavier. They come in two different sizes normally, either a 27.5″ wheel or a 29″. The 27.5″ are much more agile and great for technical riding. The 29″ is better for higher speeds and rolling over obstacles.
Tires on electric bikes normally are much larger than on normal bikes. This can come down to the riding the bikes are expected to do. For example, you will find gravel bikes with larger tires than road bikes. In general, companies who make electric bikes use larger tires because the bike’s weight is heavier, and it provides more cushioning when it comes to bumps.
Never underestimate the special features of some of these electric bikes. The best electric bike for you might not be a high-performance electric bike, but it might have a rear rack for your luggage, lighting for night rides, a USB charger for your phone, and it could even be a folding bike. The little things that can make your bike ride so much more fun.
Frequently Asked Questions
How often do I need to charge my Electric Bike?
Most bikes have a battery display meter, I would always charge it when it gets near empty but don’t let it fully empty. For the best battery health, try and use the full capacity often but never run it completely empty.
How long does an Electric Bikes Batteries last overall?
A good brand battery that is well looked after will last for years. It’s difficult to say how many years there are a lot of variables to think about. With very cheap electric bikes, you will find that the batteries don’t tend to last very long.
Is a Fat Tire Electric Bike good?
There are many on the market, and they are a lot of fun, but typically the range is quite short, and they are very heavy bikes that can be difficult to move around.
Is an Electric Folding bike good?
They are very good for commuting, and they are great if you are short on space, but if you are going to get one, it has to be a good brand, as cheap electric folding bikes don’t seem to last because the electrics and the folding mechanism don’t mix very well.
Electric bikes have become so big in the past five years, and they’re here to stay. They are an amazing tool to bring the cycling community closer, and we think everyone should try one at least once. I believe we will be seeing a lot more electric bikes in the future and getting one sooner is a great idea.
If you’re going to invest in an electric bike, it’s worth spending a little more to go new than second-hand. Unless you know the history of the bike and if it has been looked after, you will get much more out of buying a new bike as it’s a much better experience.
Did you know?
Typically 96% of the E-Bike market batteries are lithium-ion, and the other 4% are mainly lead.
- 【UPGRADED APP SUPPORTTING SYSTEM】: This foldable electric Bicycle has Bluetooth System (above Android 4.3/IOS 8); APP Speed Setting; Motor locking (original password 123456); Mileage & Time recording; E Bike self-test means you can quickly detect the fault of the electric bicycle. It also has cruise control, get the certain speed and no need to twist the throttle all the time.
- 【Stronger 500W Motor】ANCHEER Electric Bike is equipped with 500W powerful motor, providing more than enough to power your daily commute, a cruise through city streets. Max speeds up to 20 mph. It’s a high-performance motor you can really depend on.
- 【Battery & Mileage】Powered by 48V 7.5Ah Lithium-Ion battery, you can reach a range of up to 18-20 miles per charge, which makes your e-bike commuting just easier.
- 【Safe Design】Shorter braking distance and your driving safety are ensure, as both the front & rear mechanical Disc brakes are well equipped on our electric bicycles. It makes stopping smooth, safe and so easy to maintain.
- 【Stylish Design】This ebike inspired by the shape of dolphins. IPX5 Waterproof range protects your trip on rainy days.
- PARAMETERS: 350W Powerful electric bikes with a 36V built-in rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery(5-6h charging time), IP54 waterproof rating.
- INDIVIDUALIZED DESIGN: With color block looking, sports style, streamlined matte surface, this portable mini city bike is equipped with dual disc brakes, non-slip bump handlebars, LCD battery/speed Indicator, foldable handlehead, adjustable saddle(30.7"-34.6"), 14" anti-shock tires, front lamp and tail lights.
- AMAZING COMMUTING BIKES: This electric bike is great for commuting on flat city roads（max slope 15°） even in light rain days. You can also add a basket to the front or install a kettle holder to carry light things when you are hanging out.
- 500W HIGH-SPEED MOTOR: 27.5'' electric mountain bike is equipped with a 500W high-speed motor, which provides enough power, max speed is up to 21.6mph. It can meet your daily cycling and allow you to reach your destination easily and quickly.
- SUSPENSION FORK AND BRAKES: Electric bike adopts lockable suspension fork and high-quality dual disc brake system. When you ride on the steep road, it will provide you a stable and comfortable riding experience.
- LAREGE CAPACITY REMOVABLE BATTERY: Equipped with a 48V/10Ah removable lithium-ion battery, the electric bike for adults can be fully charged in about 5 hours. NOTE: Please make sure the battery button on the top of the battery is turned on and unplug the charger when you want to check the battery level.
- HIGH-QUALITY ACCESSORIES: Aluminum suspension fork is durable and lightweight. Led headlight provide safety for your night riding. You can get speed, battery power, total mileage, and power assist level on LCD display. Professional Shimano 21-speed transmission system makes your riding flexible.
- THREE RIDING MODES: Electric bicycle & assisted bicycle & normal bicycle. The combination of the three modes is a better choice, greatly increasing the riding range. It can meet your daliy cycling and short journey.